Saturday, October 9, 2010

First Hair Cut






You know most moms have so many jobs and one of mine is the "barber." I must be descent because I get approval from my hubby and his father has been a "real barber" for over 40 years. I thought it was time to cut Merrick's hair for real. He is going to be turning two at the end of the month and I know we will be taking pictures so why not with a new cut. You can see by the pictures he does not like the clippers and I am amazed he came out of it with any hair. Brinnlee and Clayton were excellent helpers. Brinnlee was the photographer. Of course there had to be a treat and he was a happy boy even after all the trauma. We have the best "job's" in the world!!! Thank you Lord for making me a mommy.

2 comments:

  1. My hubby is the barber in our house. Levi loves the clippers which I am grateful for. So what was the treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut Brian's hair and he does the boys . . . sometimes it can be a bit rocky to get a good haircut!

    ReplyDelete