Saturday, May 14, 2011

Whats new?




A lot is new around here. We had our fifth child March 27th, Truitt Dean. He is a" tru" delight! The easiest baby I have ever had. You would not know we had a baby in the house. We started school back up about 3 weeks ago and all is going well. Trying new things in the kitchen with Nourishing Traditions cooking methods and so far so good. Trying to teach my children responsibility........... Going to baseball games. Here are a couple of pictures. I have the best helpers too! The Lord continues to amaze me every day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back. Isn't it wonderful to have an easy baby. i feel the same way about Uriah. It took 8 to finally get an easy one on our house.
    Love th epicture with the Ergo. My two older ones love to carry Uriah in ours, but i think the baby doll looks even cuter.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete