Sunday, December 27, 2009

Peek-a-Boo

This is the bag that Grammy brought the children's gifts in. We put Merrick in it to see what he would do. Well, he played peek-a-boo. It was really funny.


We spent a quiet Christmas Eve with family. It was very relaxing as well. One of my gifts was a new mouth piece and reeds for a clarinet my father-in-law bought at an auction last year and gave to me after I told him I used to play when I was younger. So....my goal for this coming new year is to learn to play it again. I am very excited and hope that Clayton and daddy will be able to learn the guitar together as well. Maybe we will have a family concert for Christmas next year. (lol!) You will have to wait all year to find out. Brinnlee got a recorder and I hope to help her learn how to play too. We opened gifts Christmas eve and then after everyone left we watched the Nativity movie in preparation for our Christmas day birthday party.

1 comment:

  1. We watched the Nativity also. I think this our third year in a row doing that. I forget how the movie makes Mary and Joseph such simple people.
    Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete