Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good!"
I have so much to be thankful for: To God for giving me life through Jesus Christ, family, friends, children laughing and playing, prayer, living in a country where I can read Gods word freely, a loving husband, home, food, another beautiful day on earth, homeschooling, health, forgivness, love, mercy, and so many other things. I am truly blessed by the Lord in so many ways.

Today it is just our children with mom and dad celebrating together. Matt and I were laughing because we could just stay in our pajamas all day if we really want to. No where to rush too but we just get to spend a wonderful day with our children giving thanks to God.

1 comment:

  1. Those have been some of our best holidays when it is just us and the kids.

    ReplyDelete