Sunday, November 1, 2009

Time Flys




I can't believe Merrick is already a year old. We celebrated with a sweet potato and banana cake, which was just a bowl of mashed sweet potatoes and half of a banana with a candle in it. He had so much fun feeding himself and making a mess. It is amazing to me how fast time goes by. It seems to me that each year goes by quicker and quicker. I sometimes get a little anxious knowing that I only have a short amount of time to love on my children and train them in the way they should go. Everyday I look at them and am so thankful that I get the privilege to be their mom. Children truly are a blessing from the Lord.




1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe that he is a year now! Thanks so much for sharing! He has gotten so big! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete